If you’re feeling a bit broken Dene can help fix you. When you’re fixed he can give you some simple exercises to help keep you fixed. And maybe most important of all, he can help make sure you don’t get broken in the first place. – Maurice Linnane
- May be your best and only solution for chronic pain
- Can be less painful and more effective than manual therapy
- Returns length to a shortened muscle instantly
- Produces long lasting results by targeting the true cause of your chronic pain.
For over 12 years Dene has been helping people get over bumps and sprains and rips and tears using a combination of Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy and Dry Needling.
Common successfully treated conditions
(Click on image to find out more)
Sciatiaca (piriformis syndrome)
Tension headaches are often caused by tight neck muscles. The trapezius muscle is a common culprit. The good news is that deep tissue massage and dry needling show great results in the elimination of headaches and improvements in posture.
Knee pain & IT band issues
Neck & shoulders
- Most of Dene’s customers are seeking treatment for Neck and Shoulder pain. Much of this pain is caused by Trigger points. Dene is a specialist in trigger point therapy of the upper trapezius (main muscle running from the neck down the back).
... and everything else
If it has to do with muscles and trigger points, there is a good chance Dene can help you. After assessing your individual needs, Dene can take the course of action that will help you the most.
- Originally from New Zealand, Dene has been running a successful private practice in Dun Laoghaire, South County Dublin, since qualifying in Neuromuscular Therapy and Orthopaedic Sports Massage in 2004.
- He gained a second qualification in Dry Needling techniques 2006.
- Since starting in his early twenties he has been practising yoga and more recently calisthenics. Most treatment sessions end with some rehabilitation exercises and stretching. These techniques are influenced by his yoga background.
Ailbe Millerick, consultant
Rowan Casey, surgeon
I assume this was related to a previous injury which never quite healed. No amount of stretches or manipulation would ease the pain. I had not ever realised that my range of motion was reduced at my neck.
At the third session with Dene a combination of manipulation and neuromuscular trigger point needling suddenly relieved this chronic ache and tightness on the left side. I have a new range of motion on the opposite side which I haven’t had for years and the pains on the left side are much improved. Hopefully I should get further improvements with more sessions.”
Greg Malloca, music producer
Address: 50 George’s Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, South County Dublin. Clinic is above a barber shop on the main street of Dun Laoghaire, near Peoples Park. If you are having trouble finding the clinic, please call 0871332405
Clinic is above a barber shop main St of Dun Laoghaire, near Peoples Park.
Any question for Dene? You can Email him here.
Mon- Fri: 9am – 4pm.
Price: €70 1hr approx
Card payments accepted.
No extra charge for Dry Needling.