Trigger points in the lower back
- Radiate pain down into the buttocks and back of the leg
- Mimic sciatic like symptoms
- Cause tightness and restrict movement around the sacroiliac joint.
How will Neuromuscular therapy help you?
- Neuromuscular therapy will improve flexibility and movement around the pelvis and sacroiliac joint
- Break down scar tissue so can repair damage from old injuries
- Help you improve your core strength to take the pressure off your lower back
Dene has gained a lot of experience working on strong fit athletes who play rugby. Players experience tight lower back, hamstrings and hips. Dene has built up his techniques working on these big muscle groups.