- Most of Dene’s customers are seeking treatment for Neck and Shoulder pain. Much of this pain is caused by Trigger points. Dene is a specialist in trigger point therapy of the upper trapezius (main muscle running from the neck down the back).
Trigger points in the shoulder:
- Reduce mobility
- Cause sensations down the arm and in the fingers
- Create stress
- Affect sleep
- Create a feeling of tightness up the neck into the base of the skull
- Cause headaches.
Deep Tissue Massage:
- Provides immediate pain relief by bringing blood flow to an area that badly needs it.
- Softens the muscles to improve shoulder movement
Trigger point Dry needling to the upper trapezius is very effective and can produce the most amazing results.